Barack Obama called US president Trump “a total and complete dips**t”: Welcome to Misinformation Age!
Buy a Magnifying Glass and Watch this video:
No one has time enough to check each video they watch
The truth is: each day we watch a lot of different videos and no one has time enough to check videos one by one
Look at the following stats (extracted from videonitch.com):
Facts and Numbers
- The very first YouTube video was uploaded on 23 April 2005.
- The total number of people who use YouTube – 1,300,000,000.
- 300 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute!
- Almost 5 billion videos are watched on YouTube every single day.
- YouTube gets over 30 million visitors per day.
- In an average month, 8 out of 10 18-49 year-olds watch YouTube.
- By 2025, half of viewers under 32 will not subscribe to a pay-TV service.
- 6 out of 10 people prefer online video platforms to live TV.
- The total number of hours of video watched on YouTube each month – 3.25 billion.
- 10,113 YouTube videos generated over 1 billion views.
- 80% of YouTube’s views are from outside of the U.S.
- The average number of mobile YouTube video views per day is 1,000,000,000.
- The average mobile viewing session lasts more than 40 minutes.
- Female users are 38% and male users are 62%.
- User Percentage by Age 18-24 – 11%, 25-34 – 23%, 35-44 – 26%, 45-54 – 16%, 50-64 – 8%, 65+ – 3%, unknown age – 14%.
- Mobile YouTube users spent 40 minutes on average session, up more than 50% year-over-year.
- More than half of YouTube views come from mobile devices.
- YouTube’s mobile revenue is up to 2x y/y.
- YouTube overall and even YouTube on mobile alone reaches more 18-34 and 18-49 year-olds than any cable network in the U.S.
- The number of hours people spend watching videos (aka watch time) on YouTube is up 60% year-over-year, the fastest growth we’ve seen in 2 years.
- You can navigate YouTube in a total of 76 different languages (covering 95% of the Internet population).
- 9% of U.S small businesses use YouTube
- Approximately 20% of the people who start your video will leave after the first 10 seconds. Create a damn good intro.
300 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute!
If doing a simple calculation, how many staffs will Youtube need to 'complete' their hard mission?
The best, no need to calculate it.
Is it wise to solve the problem in this way?
I hope you can see the clear answer.
Welcome to Misinformation Age: The Age is growing up well
The Information Age (also known as the Computer Age, Digital Age, or New Media Age) is a historic period in the 21st century characterized by the rapid shift from traditional industry that the Industrial Revolution brought through industrialization, to an economy based on information technology. (wiki)
Now, it is Misinformation Age or Fake News Age (whatever you call)
If Technology companies and Governments cannot solve the problem, it (Misinformation Age) will become true.
If Tech companies that are considered to be "the best" cannot solve fake news, do people need to buy a Magnifying Glass whenever watching a video?